Supplied: 1 x Mesh Guard & 7 x 100mm long Cable Ties.
1. Remove the plastic cover that surrounds the Radiator.
2. Place the piece of Mesh Guard inside the original plastic cover.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that the Heads of the cable Ties are on the out side of the original plastic cover when you proceed with instruction #3 (so that they do not rub on the radiator core).
3. Use 7 cable Ties to attach the Mesh Guard to the back of the original plastic cover.
Use 2 at the top, 2 at the bottom and 3 in the center.
4. Cut off excess cable tie.
5. Now replace the Plastic Cover back onto the bike.