Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Rad Guard will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Rad Guard receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in resalable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition; and
If these requirements are not satisfied Rad Guard reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Rad Guard will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Rad Guard receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Rad Guard reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
How to return a product ordered
Please return all products, with a copy of the original receipt to;
Rad Guard Australia
PO Box 6253
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Ph: 026658 0060